Are you a business professional looking for ways to improve your productivity and effectiveness on smart devices? Here is a list of some of Kristin’s favorite tools – professional and personal.
AMAZON PRIME* — Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
AUDIBLE* — Try Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks
— Google Apps for Business – Host your email and more.
Dropbox offers a virtual cloud space to drop files, photos and videos to be accessed via an app, desktop or website. 2GB to start for free. Spread the word and earn up to 8GB or pay to upgrade.
Click Here to start your FREE 2GB Account, for using our link you get 250MB for free.
— free Animoto (Video Slideshows) for you and your friends
If you refer a friend who purchases an Animoto Plus ($30) annual subscription, you receive 3 free months of Animoto Plus for yourself and your friend will get a $5 discount off the price of an annual subscription.
If your friend purchases an Animoto Pro annual subscription then you both receive 1 month of free Animoto Pro access.
Click Here to sign up – there is a free account for 30 second videos, you can always upgrade later!
— hosting events online or live
Excellent resource to promote, manage and invite guests to an event. Free account or charge for a ticket/admission. Eventbrite allows your attendees to pay via credit card or paypal and you get paid after they deduct a small service fee per ticket.
Click Here to sign up for your free account.
* Disclaimer for these PRODUCTS I LOVE – I signed up to share and get rewards for you and me! If you click via this link we both share some love. I have only added products I personally use and recommend to my clients.
MIFI – Wireless 3G/4G Connection
NeatReceipt – Scanner Document/Business Card
SQUARE/Intuit – Credit Card System
SOFTWAREQuickBooks – Accounting/Invoicing
ANIMOTO – Video/Slideshow Software
CRM (Database) – Salesforce, ACT
Google Analytics /Webmaster Tools – Measure Website Traffic
Yammer/Campfire – Online Chat/File Share for Projects to a Closed Group
Eventbrite /TicketLeap – Event Hosting/Tickets/Social Sharing
MailChimp/Contant Contact – Email Newsletter, Email Updates
LinkedIn – Networking, Sourcing, Referrals, Education
Facebook – Creating Community, Referrals, Support, Education
Twitter – Headline, Sharing Expertise, Listening, Filtering, Prospecting
Pinterest – “pin” images, Creating Influence, Ideas – Visual
YouTube/Vimeo/Viddler – Video Sharing
Bit.ly – URLs Shortener – QR Code Generator
HootSuite/Tweetdeck – Social Media Dashboard
*Dropbox – File Sharing
Dragon – Dictation
HandySign – PDF Signature
Flipboard/Zite – RSS Feeds/Reader
Tungle – Schedule/Book Appointments
MileTracker – Track Miles for Taxes
* Full Disclosure — kick backs and or perks for Kristin. I only endorse tools I have personally used and would recommend to others.
Kristin’s IFTTT List of Recipes:
- Creates a Log in DRIVE – ARRIVE/LEAVE at Work
- LIKE Instagram Photos – Creates a NOTE in EVERNOTE’s Instagram Folder
- If I favorite a Tweet – Users is Added to a Twitter List
- Phone Calls (In and Out)– A log of time and #s in DRIVE
- FEEDLY creates note with Link for articles saved for later – EVERNOTE
- Instagram Followers added to Twitter List
- Facebook Photos I’m Tagged in to Dropbox
- Missed a Call? – Calendar Reminder before 5PM
- LinkedIn Position Updates for contacts to DRIVE
- GMAIL receipts for purchased to EVERNOTE folder
- LinkedIn Connection on Google Drive
- Twitter Followers and details in Google Drive
Kristin’s Tablet Apps:
- Amazon Kindle – Prime = Books & Video
- Evernote – WebClipper – Skitch
- PDF Signer
- LinkedIn Pulse
- Just UnFollow
- lean House
- Home Budget Manager
Kristin’s Smartphone Apps:
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
- Google DRIVE, EMAIL, CHROME, CALENDAR, SCANS, YouTube, KEEP & MAPS
- Starbucks & Dunkin Donuts
- IFTTT (IF)
- Houzz, Uber, Lumosity, Snapchat,
- Wireless Printer, TED, Bank, Disney Channel, Tadpoles, iHeartrRadio